- The officers shall be the President, Vice President, Vice President of Fundraising, Membership, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Treasurer.
- Standing Committees shall be: Membership, Budget, Fundraising, Public Relations-Publicity, and Educational Outreach.
- Executive Board Meetings and General Meetings will be held the first Tuesday of each month at 5:45 p.m. at the Lincoln Center. Special meetings of the Executive Board may be called at any time to discuss issues that are pertinent to the Support League. There will be no general meetings in June, July, or December. A special event/meeting will be held the first Saturday of December for all members.
- The Secretary shall e-mail (or use the USPS) minutes of meetings no later than 7 days after the meeting.
- The President shall be responsible for setting meeting dates with the Lincoln Center Scheduling Office.
- Membership requirements shall run from January 1 to December 31 of each year. Requirements to be a member in good standing are being current on all dues
Yearly membership dues are $10.