Join us on the lawn of the Lincoln Center. This year the shows start at 10:00am.
Surprises at each show!
- June 14 Loco-Motion: The Science & Circus Arts Show!
- National Juggling Champion and movement artis Peter Davison presents juggling, unicycling, balancing, acrobatics, and more, while teaching the science behind the artistry. This show is packed with audience participation, education, and entertainment!
- June 21 RUBIX:80s A Cappella Ensemble
- It's a musical party flashback to the 1980's, performed a cappella! The singers and beatboxers of Rubix have traveled through time to share the best (and worst) music of the '80s in a show full of audience sing-alongs, dancing, and fun for all ages.
- June 28 Taiko with Toni and Lance
- Hear the thunderous rumble intermingled with the soothing voice of the bamboo flute. With traditional folk songs, contemporary compositions, and Japanese lullabies mixed with American traditional jazz - we bring the festival sound of Japan to you!
- July 12 Jason Downing's Blues for Kids!
- Blues basics and harmonica lessons!
- July 19 Comedy Brewers
- Kid-friendly, highly interactive improv show based on audience suggestions!
These FREE shows of the Children's Summer Series are presented by the Lincoln Center Support League. Shade is limited. You are encouraged to wear sunscreen/protective clothing. Those with blankets will receive priority seating over lawn chairs.